- The Regulations constitute the legal basis for the use of our website. By visiting our website, you accept the current provisions of these Regulations and undertake to comply with all the rules contained therein.
- Nature and purpose of the website
The website is an information and promotion service aimed at collecting real estate sales offers in Great Britain and other left hand drive regions.
- User registration and data protection
A person who wants to add his offer to the database must register for free. After completing the registration, a given person will be able to log in to the Panel enabling adding an offer.
- Rights and Opportunities of Website Users
By registering on the website:
- you agree to provide truthful information upon registration
- you undertake to keep your password secret and you agree to be responsible for all consequences caused by both your own and unauthorized access to the sites by persons to whom you share your login and password
- you undertake to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to the sites using your password or of registering with the sites from your email account
- Respect for property rights, reservation of copyrights When making the
website available, we pay special attention to the need to respect intellectual property rights. Please be advised that the website contains documents protected by copyright, trademarks and other original materials, in particular texts, photos and graphics, and the selection and arrangement of the content presented on the website are an independent subject of copyright protection. All logos, trademarks and graphics on these pages are the property of their authors.
The website reserves the right to block accounts at any time without giving any reason.
- User activity on websites, uploading materials
You have the right to upload your information, materials and documents to websites. This right entails, on the one hand, the possibility of influencing other website users, and on the other hand, access to certain areas of our computer system, sensitive to behaviors that may disrupt its efficiency.
As a result, you fully agree that your site and account activity:
- may not be contrary to the norms of culture, with generally applicable law, may not be dangerous for others in any way and therefore you will not upload any information or materials to websites or using website mechanisms that violate generally accepted standards of culture, vulgar, indecent , obscene, illegal, information materials and statements that call for intolerance, hatred, violence, cruelty or violation of the law in any way
- you may not violate the rights of other website users, in particular the right to dignity, privacy, personal data protection, freedom of expression and therefore you will refrain from offensive or aggressive statements and you will not collect or delete any data about other website users
- you will not use website mechanisms to send unsolicited materials considered spam
- you agree that the site publisher has the right to modify or remove any of your entries without giving any reason
- Notice of copyright infringement
If you believe that your or anyone else's copyright, intellectual property rights have been infringed in any way or in any form on the sites, please send a notice of this to the publisher of the site.
- Warranty exclusions
You fully accept that the publisher is providing the site as is.
You realize that the materials published on the site may contain false information or otherwise do not meet your needs and expectations. You agree that your use of the website is solely at your own risk and risk.
All information, materials or services provided through the website are offered without warranty of any kind, in particular: the
publisher of the website makes no guarantees as to the correctness or completeness of any materials, information or arrangements on the website.
The publisher of the website does not guarantee that each posted offer will meet the expectations of each User as to the substantive content, accuracy or usefulness of the information obtained.
- Links to other sites, advertisements, and advertisements
The site publishes links to other sites. Advertisements of companies - our clients can also be published. The publisher of the website assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, content or availability of the information linked to.
- Settlement of disputes
In connection with the possibility of disputes related to the use of the websites:
- you agree that these Website Terms and Conditions are governed by British law - any disputes that may arise from the performance of the obligations contained in these terms and conditions will be settled by the territorially and materially competent common court.
- you agree that in the event that any of the provisions of these Regulations are found to be illegal by a competent court, the court's decision does not override other provisions of these Regulations and therefore all other provisions remain in force.
- you agree that in the event of inconsistency between the conditions described in a specific document on the website and signed by the Publisher, and the conditions set out in these Regulations, the more important conditions set out in the document shall always be deemed to be the more important, except for the warranties expressed anywhere in the Exclusions section warranty.
You agree that the Publisher of the website reserves the sole right to make changes to the website at any time without notifying users. Users are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions, and by using the sites following any changes, you accept them.
- Adding objects by our team By
agreeing to add an offer via the Team on the website, we assume that the ownership rights to the materials you provide and use when adding the offer (website, photos, etc.) belong to you.
By agreeing to add an offer through the Team on the website, you undertake to have the ownership rights to the materials used by the website. Otherwise, you undertake to change the materials displayed on the site.
The regulations were last updated on 01/09/2020